Projects hosted on oss.tresys.com
- CDS Framework IDE
- Certifiable Linux Integration Platform (CLIP)
- Policy Management Server
- Reference Policy
- SELinux Policy IDE (SLIDE)
- SETools Policy Analysis Suite
- The SELinux Project
Projects hosted on other sites
- SELinux Userspace
Other projects we help with in the security community
- SELinux Project
- SELinux Policy Server
March 11, 2009
- SLIDE version 1.3.12 - Unofficial public release
- Changes to support CDS Framework
- Fix bug with too many open files
June 13, 2008
- SLIDE version 1.3.9 - Unofficial public release
- Changes to support CDS Framework
- Change default directory for Reference Policy sources
- Some basic code cleanup
February 13, 2008
- SLIDE version 1.3.8 - Unofficial public release
- Changes to support work on CDS Framework
- Changes to console properties
- New property pages for setting RPM build info
- Added simple import page
December 31, 2007
- Version 1.3.6
- Fix random crash - was problem with how SETools was being called multiple times concurrently
- Added 'Open Module' dialog
- Some bug fixing
December 13, 2007
- Slide accepted into Fedora Extras Rawhide - package eclipse-slide
December 5, 2007
- Offical public release - SLIDE version 1.3.4
- Coloring of attributes, classes, permissions, roles, types and users for easier identification while editing policy.
- The ability to perform simple analysis tasks, including Type Enforcement rule searching and domain transition analysis for integrated analysis when writing policy, This makes the process of simple analysis tasks easily performed within SLIDE.
- Ability to select messages from the audit view and automatically locate interface class or allow rules to resolve the denials. This makes the tasks of finding interfaces much less of a manual process and easier for the policy developer.
- New project property pages for editing the user and rolemap files. The makes more of the policy configuration available directly within SLIDE
- Add support for new Reference Policy option 'UNK_PERMS' in the build.conf file
- New dialog 'Open Module...' to quickly select a module to open from all open SLIDE projects.
- Fix problem with hover in declaration view.
August 21, 2007
- official public release - SLIDE version 1.2.3
- Add display of reference policy macros in completion, hover, declaration view and interface view
- Added editor for corenetwork.te.in file to make it easier to customize corenetwork
- Rewrote the audit view to make use of SETools java bindings provided in SETools version 3.3
- Fix problem with undo/redo when toggling commenting of a bunch of lines of policy
- Interface view filter now case-insensitive
- Performance enhancements in parsing policy.xml
- Fixes in search
April 18, 2007
- offical public release - SLIDE version 1.1.9
- Disabled interfaces indicated in module editor.
- Improved documentation on the open source web site.
- Updates to SLIDERemote to work with SETools version 3.1.
- Support for new fields in build.conf editor.
- Fixed problems with the Console output.
March 15, 2007
- unstable public release - SLIDE version 1.1.6
December 27, 2006
- official public release - SLIDE version 1.0.5
- Integration of online help into the SLIDE plugin.
- Display of distinct icon for disabled modules.
- Improved documentation on the open source web site
October 24, 2006
- official public release - SLIDE version 0.3.8
- Add feature for displaying audit messages
- Add feature for testing policy from within Eclipse
- Rework Policy Expolorer
- Fix bug related to problems building policy.xml
- Move source to http://oss.tresys.com
May 1, 2006
- official public release - SLIDE version 0.2.0
- Fix bug related to copying policy when creating full policy project
- Fix bug related to requiring selection when creating new module
- Added Search feature
- Added filtering in Interface list view
- Automatic default policy generation based on simple selections
- Better display of policy compile errors (required updated tool chain)
- Some basic refactoring features including adding and removing ifdef, optional and tunable blocks
- Cool new icons
March 1, 2006
- Initial public release - SLIDE version 0.1.0