[refpolicy] systemd

Christopher J. PeBenito cpebenito at tresys.com
Fri Oct 31 14:34:37 UTC 2014

One big shortcoming that refpolicy has had lately is missing a complete
systemd policy.  Since no one has upstreamed the policy, I've decided to
start writing one, as the Fedora version cannot be upstreamed with out
significant refactoring.

I am developing/staging this change in my personal fork of the repository:

https://github.com/pebenito/refpolicy

If you would like to contribute to this work, please use pull requests.

When the policy is complete, there will be a period for comments on-list
before it is merged to the main refpolicy tree.