[refpolicy] authbind policy should be removed

Dominick Grift dominick.grift at gmail.com
Tue Jan 14 06:15:25 EST 2014

On Tue, 2014-01-14 at 21:52 +1100, Russell Coker wrote:
> On Tue, 14 Jan 2014, Dominick Grift <dominick.grift at gmail.com> wrote:
> > You do not have to install that module. If you don't want it then just
> > remove it from your modules.conf, or do semodule -r authbind if its
> > already installed.
>
> What is the point in having dead code in the repository?

You have a point but it's not that compelling to me. There is plenty
(what i would consider) dead policy in contrib and as long as its not in
the way i personally do not really think it has much priority to remove
it.

With the base repository it is bit of a different story as far as i am
concerned.

But this is just for discussion purposes. If others have a different
opinion then obviously i will just go with the flow of the majority.