[refpolicy] Transition unconfined users to dpkg_t domain

Russell Coker russell at coker.com.au
Mon Jan 13 07:35:35 EST 2014

On Sun, 12 Jan 2014 13:23:54 Dominick Grift wrote:
> We done something similar with cron, where one can conditionally run
> jobs in the user domain or in a dedicated cronjob_t domain.

As an aside we shouldn't use cron as an example of how to do things.  It's
more of an example of a horrible series of compromises needed to build on
decades of tradition that goes in a different direction to the way we are
going.

It's probably second only to the MTA policy in terms of awkward things we have
done.