[refpolicy] systemd policy

Laurent Bigonville bigon at debian.org
Sun Jan 12 07:18:41 EST 2014

Le Sun, 12 Jan 2014 18:06:18 +1100,
Russell Coker <russell at coker.com.au> a écrit :

Hi,

> The below was in the Debian policy tree, it was ported from Fedora
> policy in 2012.  What happened to this?  Is it needed for systemd?
> It doesn't seem to be in the git repository, has someone devised
> another way of doing this?

I also have some patches for systemd (looks some av have been
removed/changed in the meantime). I could propose them even if there
are very minimal (new av, new security classes, some filecontexts,..),
but nothing like the fedora systemd.pp module.

IIRC, Daniel said that somebody from RH or Fedora (I don't remember
exactly) will look at upstreaming the code they have when they have
time.

Daniel do you know when this will happen? Can I already propose some of
these patches?

Cheers,

Laurent Bigonville