[refpolicy] Postgresql labeling revisited

Luis Ressel aranea at aixah.de
Tue Aug 12 08:35:56 EDT 2014

In the following mails, I'm resending two patches which I already submittted in
February. They were put on hold so that the developers of the postgresql policy
could comment on it, but there haven't been any answers since.

I'd really like to see these patches included, as it's impossible for normal
users to use the postgres client programs (e.g. psql) without them. Our
postgresql policy is supposed to protect postgresql servers running on the host,
not rendering the client programs inaccessible.

Regards,
Luis Ressel