[refpolicy] pam_selinux(gdm-password:session): Security Context justin:staff_r:insmod_t:s0 Assigned

Guido Trentalancia guido at trentalancia.com
Fri Sep 16 11:27:32 CDT 2011

On Fri, 2011-09-16 at 09:18 -0700, Justin P. Mattock wrote:
> On 09/16/2011 09:02 AM, Guido Trentalancia wrote:
> > getsebool -a
> at the bottom of the fpaste
> as for init
> lrwxrwxrwx. root root system_u:object_r:bin_t:s0       /sbin/init
> -> ../bin/systemd

That's the label of the link. Need the label of the target:

ls -lZ /bin/systemd

or whatever that is.

> looks like somewhere somehow the label was labeled wrong.
> stange, I loaded refpolicy(mcs) from fedora's targeted then did sudo
> make relabel from refpolicy even fixfiles relabel at another point in
> time. there is no patch needed for systemd? that needs to be added to
> refpolicy-git?

Moving from Fedora targeted to refpolicy mcs is not just exactly a very
straight thing. As far as I remember when I first installed refpolicy I
hit the init_upstart boolean issue. That's why I recommend you look up
your init_systemd boolean:

setsebool init_systemd=on

> Justin P. Mattock

Guido