[refpolicy] pam_selinux(gdm-password:session): Security Context justin:staff_r:insmod_t:s0 Assigned

Justin P. Mattock justinmattock at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 16 10:22:23 CDT 2011

On 09/16/2011 07:59 AM, Daniel J Walsh wrote:
> ps -eZ |grep sshd
I dont have sshd running, but here is ps auxZ to give you an idea of
what I am seeing:
http://fpaste.org/u6IB/

if I adjust /etc/pam.d/login and add select_context to pam_selinux.so
then do init 3 in lilo I am able to have the context
justin:staff_r:staff_t:s0  the way it should. but as soon as I init 5
gdm starts up, and everything goes back to name:staff_r:insmod_t:s0

I think I am either missing a boolean to have the transisiton runing
properly, and/or pam.d or some config file somewhere needs to be adjusted.
keep in mind refpolicy has no patches added to it(not sure if I need any
for systemd), just plain git pull  etc...

Justin P. Mattock