[refpolicy] bluetooth-applet not showing up in the panel

Dominick Grift domg472 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 28 08:59:53 CST 2010

On 12/28/2010 03:50 PM, Justin Mattock wrote:
> Hello,
> I've a strange issue over here, when enforcement mode bluetooth-applet will not
> show up, but after waking from suspend it does.. any ideas on
> what/where is causing
> this to do so?

Judging from the .service files entries in the logs below i suspect you
are using Fedora rawhide here or a custom os based off of fedora rawhide?

In either case you can probably do the usual troubleshooting to narrow
things down a bit:

1. is this issue even selinux related; e.g. does it work in permissive mode.

= if selinux related issue (works in permissive mode); are there any avc
denials?

== if no avc denials use semodule -DB to unload "hidden denial rules"
then reproduce.

=== if avc denials: enclose and/or analyse

If its not an selinux issue may be a setuid/getgid / capability issue?