[refpolicy] bluetooth-applet not showing up in the panel

Justin Mattock justinmattock at gmail.com
Tue Dec 28 08:50:30 CST 2010

Hello,
I've a strange issue over here, when enforcement mode bluetooth-applet will not
show up, but after waking from suspend it does.. any ideas on
what/where is causing
this to do so?

my  .xsession-errors gives me warnings and a permissions denied, but
seems I cant figure why the
permission denied is happening in the first place

 cat .xsession-errors
/etc/gnome/gdm/Xsession: Beginning session setup...
/etc/gnome/gdm/Xsession: Setup done, will execute: /usr/bin/ssh-agent
-- ck-launch-session /usr/bin/startfluxbox

** (bluetooth-applet:2764): WARNING **: Could not open RFKILL control
device, please verify your installation
GLib-GIO-Message: Using the 'memory' GSettings backend.  Your settings
will not be saved or shared with other applications.
tint2 : nb monitor 1, nb monitor used 1, nb desktop 4
Error changing to home directory /root: Permission denied
Error changing to home directory /root: Permission denied
Error changing to home directory /root: Permission denied
NOTE: child process received `Goodbye', closing down
** Message: Initializing gksu extension...
Initializing nautilus-gdu extension

** (nautilus:3193): WARNING **: Could not inhibit power management:
GDBus.Error:org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.NameHasNoOwner: Name
"org.gnome.SessionManager" does not ex

** (gwibber:3262): WARNING **: Trying to register gtype
'WnckWindowState' as enum when in fact it is of type 'GFlags'

** (gwibber:3262): WARNING **: Trying to register gtype
'WnckWindowActions' as enum when in fact it is of type 'GFlags'

** (gwibber:3262): WARNING **: Trying to register gtype
'WnckWindowMoveResizeMask' as enum when in fact it is of type 'GFlags'
ERROR:dbus.proxies:Introspect error on
com.Gwibber.Messages:/com/gwibber/Messages:
dbus.exceptions.DBusException:
org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.ServiceUnknown: The name
Gwibber.Messages was not provided by any .service files
Error changing to home directory /root: Permission denied
Error changing to home directory /root: Permission denied
Error changing to home directory /root: Permission denied
Error changing to home directory /root: Permission denied

the OS is a custom system I built.. the window manager is fluxbox if
there is any kind of info I can provide let me know.

--
Justin P. Mattock